Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Business Networking Resource Kit will NOT be free, after this ...

For Folks Interested In Building Their Business by Building their Network: Free Women?s Business Resource Kit?

I?m in NYC on this memorable day, 9/11. ?I?m feeling very grateful and blessed? I?ve had the morning to wander the City, talk to some locals, and feel the unity and sorrow of today?

And now, I?m back in my hotel room (aka remote office) working on the free Women?s Networking Resource Kit (to find out more about the origins of this Kit see here).

By the way, Jason and my support team get *really* jumpy when I start creating things. Because I ask them to help me with all the tech support projects that I have NO idea how to do, yet! It all seems totally reasonable to me.

The free Networking Resource Kit will not be free? indefinitely. But, since

  • (a) I really enjoy giving things away
  • (b) it?s my way of saying ?THANK YOU? for all of the valuable feedback (positive and negative!) that I?ve received, and
  • (c) you?ve been awesome and willing to put up with me and all my rants, as I build this new piece of my business.

I really think each item in this kit will give you specific tips to get you to the next level in your business . . .

If you are really serious about becoming a networking master and to be trained by me then . . . . . I?d really (from the bottom of my heart) appreciate it if you?d click on this link and fill out a 3-question survey. It will take less than 3 minutes. They?re easy questions, I promise!

I want to hear exactly what YOU want. It?s that simple.

Anyway, I?d be so appreciative if you?d click here and fill out my short survey.

Thanks a ton. I?m grateful.

Your friend,

?

?

?

?

PS Filling out the form will NOT put you on the list to get the Free Networking Resource Kit. If you DO want the kit, click here and fill in your name & email. Easy-peasy.

?

Source: http://nomorenylons.com/3questionsurvey/

f/a 18 f 18 crash virginia tenebrae the lake house petrino arkansas roy williams matt lauer

No comments:

Post a Comment